Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where did the time go?


At this moment 4 years ago hubby and I were having a conversation wondering when our first daughter was going to be born. It was my due date, but we were both convinced she'd make her appearance on Valentines Day. Sure enough, later that night, while watching "House" my water broke and off to the hospital we went. I cannot believe how much our lives have changed since that moment!

Addison is the funniest, cutest thing that I've ever met---well, her baby sis is pretty cute and funny too! I cant believe that this time 4 years ago, Joe and I were wondering what it would be like to hold our baby, and now, we have not 1 but 2 precious little girls who keep us on our toes!

I don't know what God has in store for us on this journey called life, but I do know I'm going to buckle up and enjoy the ride!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Valentine!!